Thursday, December 15, 2005




Check out cute stuff on her first merry-go-round ride! What you don't see are the killer cheetah print pants and hot pink cowboy boots.

Soooo, I spent the day at home on the couch watching Lifetime as I am feeling like something that damn cat that we don't have dragged in... (we had an awesome cat, Plum, that my husband lost, but that is a bitch-fest for another time) and I have discerned that the only thing standing between me and financial riches is an 800 number. Apparently the future is bright with job opportunities in the world of massage therapy, fashion design and computer repair... I just need to make the call. Honestly, every single commercial break is chock-a-block with ads that may as well yell, "Hey! You! Get off your ass and get a job!" I especially like the ones that begin with a girl in some down and out no room for advancement job and end with her in a cool suit with swingy hair and a Coach briefcase...

My sons have both brought friends home today and, without naming names, let me say that friend A is very polite and a lovely child, welcome in my home at any time... friend B is a savage little punk who ought to have his chain jerked back to basic pre-school manners.

Off to jerk said chain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your posts. Keep them coming. :-)