As I glance through my blog I realize that I have actually shared very little about myself. You all know I have kids and dogs and am doing some work on the house, but personality wise, all you've got is a girl who brings the oddballs (Hello! Gay comedian from the Koffee Klatch! Yes, your heterosexual/body cavity search jokes were super! It was unnecessary to tell us you were a professional joke teller because really, sooo funny. And, Hi, owner of the sandwich place. Listen, when I said, "that is over" I meant my cooking and not my marriage so while I am flattered that your mail order bride thinks I should meet your friend Don/Bob/Beau, I am still married, just not cooking.) loses random articles of clothing and drinks a lot... really, not all that much information. So here I am, ready to bare my soul... well, at least tell you ten things.
1. If I say, "sounds great!" I am probably lying and I will spend a lot of time trying to think of a way to get out of whatever it is I have just agreed to.
2. I believe everything people tell me and it never occurs to me that someone could be lying.
3. Yet, I am a good liar.
4. I would kill anyone who hurt my children. Happily. I would sing in jail and take the time to learn how to knit.
5. I want to learn how to surf.
6. I have been known to have good or bad days based on what the scale read...
7. I make the best chicken salad sandwiches... ever... don't try to compete. Nicki will vouch.
8. I am liberal to the point of being a communist.
9. I wanted to grow up to be Nancy Drew.
10. I love Tab cola. It's a beautiful drink.